A Question.

October 11, 2009 § 0

Who am I to choose a question.
For who am I to know the answer.

To be or not to be?
That is the question.

Sounds familiar..hehe.
Every poet knows.


So here.

Where I am standing and asking "To be or not to be in CLASS".
Well that is my question.

Yes I am in CLASS.

That sound of those timid keyboard typers.
Maybe playing "Malaysian-Speed Typing Test".
Our craze right now.
Well..some of the others are not.
Squeezing hard through C++ coding.
Munching sandwiches.Munch,munch.
Counting the clock.
Ready for our way out of class.

Oh yes.
That sound..
The sound of my petite lecturer.
Asking that question.. " OK ke tak OK.".
I am OK, Miss.

........
for the time being.

In CSC CLASS :
Topic of the day : Array.

Google up what Array means if you are not blood-related to computer.

I am half in class.
Another half cycling peacefully by the beach.
With my white-blue flip flops and white t-shirt.
Alongside my soldier-printed cap.
Oh not to mention my pants.Not cycling half naked,by the way.

She gave us a 10 minutes rest.
At that moment her face resembles an angel sent from above.
With rings and feathers.

But time flows..
How long would a 10 minutes last?.
It moves fast.

............

Then there I go.
Lost again.

But the question lives.
"To be or not to be in CLASS.".

What's this?

You are currently reading A Question. at Yon Yusuff.

meta