
Inhale Exhale Inhale Exhale..dah 2010.
Entah berapa kali mata aku berkelip.
Entah berapa kali aku makan Quarter Pounder McDonalds.
Entah berapa kali hidung aku tersumbat.
Entah berapa kali aku naik jerawat?
Entah apa pengalaman yang dah aku dapat?..
I don't keep my life as a diary.
What happened in the past is forgotten.What's HAPPENING right now is waaaay more important.Plus, the future is yet to be written.
This semester break had been very exhausting indeed..
I merely have the chance to spend time with my buddies.Damn, I miss them.(YOU).
Well I'm sorry guys..for my lack of time-management.Eheh.Got a lot of things to take care of.
*Please understand me..*
My Hopes for 2010?
1.To be with YOU.
2.To be what I need to be.
3.To be an all-rounder.
4.To be headstrong.
5.To leave all mistakes behind and uplift my success to the frontline.
6.To be considerate towards family and friends.(I'll try my very best.)
7.To be generous with myself.
8.AVOID BEING WORKAHOLIC and GAMEFREAK.^^
Goodbye 2009.
Oh!
Visit this link and make your WISHES!
http://www.2010wishes.com/
I've made mine..Hehe.
Just for fun.
But I do hope for my wish to come true.
p/s : Jangan sambut Tahun Baru secara serius.OK?Just take it as a new start for this year.
by Yon Yusuff.
menonton mercun meletup di angkasa.