Kepuasan Law of Attraction.

August 21, 2010 § 3

Ini bulan puasa but i'm not stopping myself from thinking about 'em.What a waste of time....i should be devoting myself to better things but SNSD kept coming in the way.Can't help myself.Hahaha~
Surveys!


SNSD
* The character I first fell in love with: Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. ^^
* The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Kwon Yuri.
* The character everyone else loves that I don’t: nobody nobody but you.
* The character I love that everyone else hates: Tiffany.She got loads of antis.
* The character I used to love but don’t any longer: I used to spazz for YoonA.^^
* The character I would shag anytime: WTF as in What The Funny!?!!bodoh.
* The character I’d want to be like: Yuri and Soo Young (:
* The character I’d slap: Soo Young because she wont share her food with me.
* Favorite character: Tiffany ; Forever and almost always.Teheee.. (and Jessica)
* My two favorite characters: Tiffany and Yuri.
* My two least favorite characters: there's no answer for that one,hehe.
* Which character I am most like: Yuri?or Soo Young. ^^
* My deep, dark fandom secret: I..use SNSD ringtones.(guess it's not a secret anymore)


List 10 k-pop groups/artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below).


1. Girls’ Generation a.k.a So Nyuh Shi Dae

2. Rain Bi

3. Big Bang

4. 2AM - Because of Jo Kwon.

5. MBLAQ

6. CN Blue

7. FT Island

8. Lee Hyo Ri

9. T-ara

10. Miss A

:it does said K-Pop right?How should i put Yiruma in it?or rappers?haha.stupid question.

What was the first song you ever heard by 6? I'm A Loner. "Oetoriya, oetoriya.."

What is your favorite song of 8? Shall We Dance. ^^
What kind of impact has 1 left on your life? They turned me into their most loyal shipper. (;

What is your favorite lyric of 5? “Give it to my Y ~
Listen to my Y”
Hahahha. Y for Yon.

How many times have you seen 4 live? Nope.Live streaming only.haha.

What is your favorite song by 7? Dont Love(Me).

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad? Haru Haru.It gives a lot of effects on me.

What is your favorite song by 9? Coffee Over Milk

When did you first get into 2? Since Bad Guy album."Oh nappeun namja ya.."

How did you get into 3? Randomly streaming for songs and found Haru Haru acoustic fanmade MV.

What is your favorite song by 4? Like An Idiot.
What is a good memory concerning 10? Bae Suzy. <3. Ahahaha!

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? Scolded.Personally I like the song..

What is your favorite song of 1? Complete. It makes me remember that SNSD is Forever9.And they complete each other.

How did you become a fan of 10? Hm..i was interested since I saw Jia's pink hair blob in their MV teaser.again..blame the law of attraction!


But in Rain's case...i'm grateful that law of attraction does exists!
---

Bold your Favs :)

1. Siwon (Super Junior)
2. Donghae (Super Junior)
3. Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
4. Kibum (Super Junior)
5. Kangin (Super Junior)
6. Leeteuk (Super Junior)
7. Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
8. Ryeowook (Super Junior)
9. Sungmin (Super Junior)
10. Han Geng (Super Junior)
11. Heechul (Super Junior)
12. Shindong (Super Junior)
13. Yesung (Super Junior)
14. Zhou Mi (Super Junior)
15. Henry Lau (Super Junior)

16. G-Dragon (BigBang)
17. TOP (BigBang)
18. Daesung (BigBang)
19. Taeyang (BigBang)
20. Seungri (BigBang)

21. Jaebeom (2PM)
22. Nichkhun (2PM)
23. Taecyeon (2PM)
24. Wooyoung (2PM)
25. Junsu (2PM)
26. Junho (2PM)
27. Chansung (2PM)

28. Max Changmin (TVXQ)
29. Xiah Junsu (TVXQ)
30. Micky Yoochun (TVXQ)
31. U-Know Yunho (TVXQ)
32. Hero Jaejoong (TVXQ)

33. Joon (MBLAQ)
34. Seungho (MBLAQ)
35. G.O (MBLAQ)
36. Mir (MBLAQ)
37. CheonDoong/Thunder (MBLAQ)

38. DongWoon (BEAST)
39. Yoseob (BEAST)
40. Junhyung (BEAST)
41. HyunSeung (BEAST)
42. DooJoon (BEAST)
43. GiKwang/AJ (BEAST)

44. Hongki (FTI)
45. Jonghun (FTI)
46. Minhwan (FTI)
47. Jaejin (FTI)
48. Seunghyun (FTI)

49. Lee Seunggi
50. Lee Minho
52. Kim Bum

53. Taemin (SHINee)
54. Jonghyun (SHINee)
55. Minho (SHINee)
56. Onew (SHINee)
57. Key (SHINee)

58. HyunJoong (SS501)
59. YoungSaeng (SS501)
60. JungMin (SS501)
61. KyuJong (SS501)
62. HyungJun (SS501)

63. Song Joong Ki
64. Jang Geun Suk

65. LeeU (F.Cuz)
66. Jinon (F.Cuz)
67. Yejun (F.Cuz)
68. Kan (F.Cuz)

69. Wonbin (ex- FT Island)

70. ChangHyun (SHU-I)
71. MinHo (SHU-I)
72. Inseok (SHU-I)
73. HyunJoong (SHU-I)
74. Jinseok (SHU-I)

75. Ha MinWoo (ZE:A)
76. Hwang KwangHee (ZE:A)
77. Jung HeeChul (ZE:A)
78. Moon JunYoung (ZE:A)
79. Park HyungShik (ZE:A)
80. Im SiWan (ZE:A)
81. Kim TaeHun (ZE:A)
82. Kim DongJun (ZE:A)
83. Kevin Kim (ZE:A)

84. Shin SooHyun (U-KISS)
85. Alexander (U-KISS)
86. Kim Kibum (U-KISS)
87. Eli (U-KISS)
88. Lee KiSeop (U-KISS)
89. Kevin Woo (U-KISS)
90. Shin Dongho (U-KISS)

91. Bi Rain can i double bold him?ehehe.

92. Changmin (2AM)
94. Seulong (2AM)
95. Jokwon (2AM)

96. CL (2NE1)
97. Minzy (2NE1)
98. Bom (2NE1)
99. Dara (2NE1)

100. Taeyeon (SNSD)
101. Sooyoung (SNSD)
102. Seohyun (SNSD)
103. Tiffany (SNSD)
104. Hyoyeon (SNSD)
105. Jessica (SNSD)
106. Sunny (SNSD)
107. Yuri (SNSD)
108. Yoona (SNSD)

109. Yonghwa (CN Blue)
110. Jungshin (CN Blue)
111. Jonghyun (CN Blue)
112. Minhyuk (CN Blue)

113. Kim Ah-Joong

114. Park Gahee (After School)
115. UEE (After School)
116. Bekah (After School)
117. Kim Jung-ah (After School)
118. Lee Jooyeon (After School)
119. Yoo Soyoung (ex-After School)
120. Raina (After School)
121. Nana (After School)
122. Lizzy (After School)

123. Park Gyuri (KARA)
124. Han Seungyeon (KARA)
125. Nicole (KARA)
126. Goo Hara (KARA)
127. Kang Jiyoung (KARA)

128. So Hee (Wondergirls)
129. Sun Ye (Wondergirls)
130. Sun Mi (ex-Wondergirls)
131. Ye Eun (Wondergirls)
132. YooBin (Wondergirls)

133. Eunjung (T-ara)
134. Hyomin (T-ara)
135. Ji-Yeon (T-ara)
136. Soyeon (T-ara)
137. Boram (T-ara)
138. Q-ri (T-ara)

139. Victoria (f(x))
140. Amber (f(x))
141. Luna (f(x))
142. Sulli (f(x))
143. Krystal (f(x))

144. Mika(D-NA)
145. Hyunmin(D-NA)
146. Karam(D-NA)
147. Injoon(D-NA)
148. Jay(D-NA)

149. Jihyun (4Minute)
150. Hyunah (4Minute)
151. Gayoon (4Minute)
152. Jiyoon (4Minute)
153. Sohyun (4Minute)

154. Woohyun (Infinite)
155. Myungsoo / L (Infinite)
156. Dongwoo (Infinite)
157. Sungyeol (Infinite)
158. Hoya (Infinite)
159. Sungjung (Infinite)
160. Sunggyu (Infinite)

161. Lee Hyori

162. JeA (Brown Eyed Girls)
163. Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls)
164. Miryo (Brown Eyed Girls)
165. Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls)

166. Park Jungah (Jewelry)
167. Seo In Young (Jewelry)
168. Kim Eun Jung (Jewelry)
169. Ha Joo Yeon (Jewelry)

170. BoA

171. Young Sky (Oneway)
172. Chance (Oneway)
173. Peter (Oneway)

174. Lina (CSJH/The Grace)
175. Dana (CSHJ/The Grace)
176. Sunday (CSHJ/The Grace)
177. Stephanie (CSJH/The Grace)

178. Fei (Miss A)
179. Jia (Miss A)
180. Suzy (Miss A)
181. Min (Miss A)



penatnyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!haha.

by Yon Yusuff.
tekan tekan keyboard.

What's this?

You are currently reading Kepuasan Law of Attraction. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 3 Response to “Kepuasan Law of Attraction.”