This is why I love Boyce Avenue. Their covers are JJANG!
I preferred this version better than the original one by Bruno Mars. :P
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
To all the girls out there. Enjoy the song! It's talking about YOU. ^^
I'm sure you're the straw to someone's iced tea. Hehe.

p/s : the chord is along C,Am,F and G .. (according to my voice) enjoy~the tab that Boyce Avenue provided is jjang too. ^^
I preferred this version better than the original one by Bruno Mars. :P
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
To all the girls out there. Enjoy the song! It's talking about YOU. ^^
I'm sure you're the straw to someone's iced tea. Hehe.

p/s : the chord is along C,Am,F and G .. (according to my voice) enjoy~the tab that Boyce Avenue provided is jjang too. ^^