my favourite TWINS in the world.
April 19, 2011 § 0
This song is Officially Missing You by Tamia. Have you heard the original yet? Bet you'll love this one better. :)
OK push aside the fact that these two girls are insanely gorgeous and have such a beautiful sweet voice. I LOVE their music.
And they are the reason why I listened to Nobody by Wonder Girls after a loooooong time of staying away from that particular over-replaying song of the century. They sang it exactly like-what-my heart-wants-to-listen. Visit their channel on Youtube!
Their accent is nice. Just perfect to my likings.
My favourite of their cover?Of course it's not Officially Missing You. Hehe.
It's Nobody.
and I like their originals too.
this one. :) because I hate Monday.
Hey I want to make you a song. For both Janice and Sonia. Hahahaha.
Which is called "Perfect To My Likings" . Boleh macam tu? Nah, jk.
But hey, I am composing a song with that title. (for no particular reason)
Might as well just dedicate it to em? :P
LOVE YA!
by YonYusuff.
What's this?
You are currently reading my favourite TWINS in the world. at Yon Yusuff.
meta
- Author: Yon Yusuff
- Comments: No Comments
- Categories: kanvas hidup Yon
Yon Yusuff's Current Playlist
Yon Yusuff's Formspring
Yon Yusuff's Facebook
Categories
- fazura si tanti (2)
- Kanvas Berita Harian (13)
- Kanvas Gitar Yon (12)
- Kanvas Harian (58)
- kanvas hidup Yon (65)
- kanvas kemerapuan penulisan (60)
- SNSD (12)
- Tangan Emas (12)
- Yon Yusuff (3)