Curi ke Beli?
December 07, 2009 § 0
Listen to this..and clearly it got some (or entirely) the beat from SNSD's new digital single, Chocolate Love.
Well...I do adore SNSD.But I can't tolerate plagiarisms or stealing other people's ideas and make it their own.I dont care whether they buy the original song or whatever but I want SNSD to be original.Aish..
Dunno whether Rachel Stevens is the one who copies them.Aish..
Whatever.
It is decided....
I still love them.I just love being entertained.That's all.
Does SM Entertainment have composers to create their own songs??Geez...
Ahh.I guess it leaves to us , audiences to choose what we want to watch or listen.Heee..I dont mind any music.As long as it is music.
Oh..Guys..I'm not addicted to SNSD.I listen to anything.Orait,orait?Kekekeke. (In denial.haha)
by Yon Yusuff.
frustrated.but joy takes over again.
What's this?
You are currently reading Curi ke Beli? at Yon Yusuff.
meta
- Author: Yon Yusuff
- Comments: No Comments
- Categories: SNSD
Yon Yusuff's Current Playlist
Yon Yusuff's Formspring
Yon Yusuff's Facebook
Categories
- fazura si tanti (2)
- Kanvas Berita Harian (13)
- Kanvas Gitar Yon (12)
- Kanvas Harian (58)
- kanvas hidup Yon (65)
- kanvas kemerapuan penulisan (60)
- SNSD (12)
- Tangan Emas (12)
- Yon Yusuff (3)