Untuk Empunya Nama?

December 21, 2009 § 2



Don't mind the title,though.
Recently I got captured by this one song, Mia Sara.
(by Afdlin Shauki).
Uhh..not that I forgot, I already mentioned this song in my post before.
But to my amusement, I found the chords already.Yeah!
By accident, actually.I was just strumming without any intention..and suddenly *poof*!

Yon : Eh?This sounds familiar..Try sekali lagi.(currently playing around G and Em.)..

Omo.!It suits my voice!Hahah.What the heck..!So I quickly jolt those chords on a piece of paper.(And took a memorial photo out of it.Kekekeke,,)

So here's the chord.

Suit yourself for Intro.Free to experiment.Just listen to the song.You'll get the vibe sooner or later.

G
Miasara

Em Am
Waktu pagi kau sinari

D
Hidup ini

G
Bangun Papa

Em
Bangun Mummy

Am D
Kau sebut di telinga kami

G Em
Satu hari kau kan pergi

Am D
tinggal kami bersendiri

G Em
Walau apa kan terjadi

Am D G
Kau tetap akan kami cintai


Chorus

D
Oh Mia Sara

Am

tidurlah

D G
Kamikan bersamamu

D Am
Dibuai mimpi nan indah

D G
Dan doa papa mamamu

G C D
Tidurlah Mia sara

C D
Tidurlah Mia sara

G
Tidurlah...


And the rest...figure out lah.
Chord dia ulang2 G,Em,Am,D then lastly lasts with G.(of course la..)

Dekat chorus je berbeza.Orait?..Hoho.

OK..
Ucapan terakhir :

Lagu ni untuk sesiapa yang nama dia Mia Sara.And..for those yang anak tunggal@spoilt girl@lurus bendul@kiut@gedik tak gedik@kadang-kadang bangang macam Mia Sara dalam Papadom!..XD~Err..maybe Liyana Jasmay lovers?(I'm not!woot!)I am Fazura's-kipas-susah-mati only.Remember that fact!

Oh..and for all beloved daughters in the world.



by Yon Yusuff.
just got back from work.the chord?just finished writing it 5 minutes ago!

What's this?

You are currently reading Untuk Empunya Nama? at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Untuk Empunya Nama?”