Girl, Dream kkumeun anigetjyo.

March 05, 2011 § 2


This is not a dream. You are finally in my room(wall) ! I hope you will like your stay here. I promise to keep my room cleaner after this as I assumed you'll be watching me (from the wall). No more snake-skin shedded clothes and undies. No more food wrappers under my desk. Well-organized line of books.

Unnie, saranghae. T^T I'm so happy for myself.

By the way, listening to the album makes me feel like I'm there at your concert. Even though I solemnly curse myself for not going at that time although @JessAngel was going to send me one ticket. AAAHH! Shanghai! *sigh*
(mianhe @JessAngel) if not she'll be dragging me for a tour in Shanghai too! Man....what a loss.

There's always next time..right? Anyway, no biggie!It's not that I ship them so much that I have to follow them everywhere..or lurk at our fansite all the time (haha hypocrite). Famous lurker of all ; " username=me." ...lucky i have separate accounts.

Eh, for your information that poster is quite large. My dad freaked out when he walked in the door. LOL! What's more unexplainable is..my mum showed some interest while I was putting up the poster. Maybe she was thinking "Who the hell is these se*y girls my oh-so-cute-and-loveable daughter is idolizing? She should switch to hero melayu instead." Haha. just kidding. My mum probably doesnt even care. She's just mumbling "Sapa ni.." XD

I ASKED FOR PERMISSION TO PUT UP THEIR POSTER because I always thought my parents were against it. Actually they responded quite okay..hmm~

"Adik nak bubuh ni boleh dak? Boleh?"

"Bubuh la..bilik hang" (tanpa tengok kertas poster di tangan aku)

"Aah..ok. terima kasih terima kasih"


That's why bila dia masuk tadi muka dia, " o.O .."



kegedikan terserlah.

*i was damn excited when my dad handed me the package this morning. *squeals!!*
SNSD, you brought out the fangirl in me. <3>

by Yon Yusuff
foreverinlovewithyou.

What's this?

You are currently reading Girl, Dream kkumeun anigetjyo. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Girl, Dream kkumeun anigetjyo.”