Worst April Fool Joke ; Bieber Shi Dae

March 31, 2011 § 4




This is a total madness!!! Just reading the title make me wanna puke.(Overreacting)
To think I almost fell for it, (babo me) luckily I 'smelled' something fishy about the whole Bieber Shi Dae thing.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
It was then when I remembered it's nearing April Fools day, just another hour or so.

mood : currently hating SSF. (hahaha, nah! jk,jk)

And it all just happened without warning! The page suddenly popped out when I was browsing the news section. With all the new layout and all! MAN! OK this is meant to be a successful Bieber Shi Dae trick ever!

*But anyway, I dont like April Fool* I think it's conceptually idiotic and only morons celebrate this.(Uh sorry to say) because I had a bad memory from my early years on this particular celebration day.
It's permanently tattoed on my mind. VERY traumatic experience. T__T




No Bieber Shi Dae please. Lemah jantung kawe!!!!!!!!!!!Tau dok?TAU DOK???!

aish. it's not that i hate Bieber but this collaboration will be just...uh...TAK SESUAI!noononoonononononono BIG NO!

ok. i'm officially pranked by soshified, my most trusted site on internet apart from Google.

edit : Sorry Yati. but I dont like April's Fool.But sorry for the offensive statement anyway.

by Yon Yusuff.
bieberbiebertheboywithagirlsvoice.

What's this?

You are currently reading Worst April Fool Joke ; Bieber Shi Dae at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 4 Response to “Worst April Fool Joke ; Bieber Shi Dae”