사랑해 널 이 느낌 이대로 그려왔던 헤매임의 끝
이 세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕
수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에 희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
언제까지라도 함께 하는거야 다시 만난 우리의
I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.
I leave behind this world’s unending sadness.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It’s something we’ll do together to the end, into our new world.
I leave behind this world’s unending sadness.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It’s something we’ll do together to the end, into our new world.
Glad that I'm with you from the start. "Dashi Mannan Segye" is a very meaningful song to me, as the lyrics kinda helped me keep going on and to never give myself up(succumbing to failures). (2007 was a tough year, lots of things happened back then). It helped a bit, tbh. Thanks. Forever a SONE, Yon Yusuff.
This one particularly is my favourite,
Don't wait for a miracle,
there's a rough road in front of us with obstacles and future that can't be known,
yet I won't change, I can't give up.