
*credit to Jeii-chan from deviantART.
Writer's note : Phew..I was glad I found this picture.Alright this is officially the second part of my dream.The untitled story continues...
"Where am I?"..
"Hey..this is..no?!"
"What is going on here?!"
As confused as it sounds..
This dialogue above is monologued by the Malay kid.
Both eyes couldn't believe what they are seeing.
Mind are not making good conclusion out of the situation at that moment.
The Malay kid was in complete freeze mode.
Just by then..
"What's with that look?I know what you're thinking..Heh..Yea, I am your angel of death. "
"Why I'm here?Simple...If I feel that you don’t deserve to die, then I can put your death on hold, but if I think you’ve fulfilled your potential, then it’s “Proceed.”So kid..This is where bargaining becomes real,real important if you want me to fulfil your last wish..Oh.and you can't expect me to spare your life.You are already dead, after all..Haha."
The Malay kid couldn't believe his ears.
This guy in black suit is really..?No!This is totally insane.
Silent atmosphere.Dark and suffocating.
Wait..did he just said "fulfil your last wish...?".
Suddenly courage came along and agrees to the stranger's offer.
Because there is still left to do here.
Yes..there is.
"Alright kid..what do you wish for?."
...Silent.
"Come on kid.You can speak now!Nobody is mute after death.Now,try.Say something."
..Oh,really?
Then..I should try.
I've never speak in ages..Can I speak?
Oh..I'm so nervous..
"Hey kid!Do you hear me or what?..Now tell me your wish!"
The Malay kid timidly responds :
"Yes..yes, sir!."
"Uh..um..aa..I wish I could find her a true love."
....The man in black suit smiled.
Maybe it's dumb for him.But not for the kid.The girl was important.Even after death..
Because probably it's the power of love.We'll never know.
"You're a nice kid..Taking care of lovebusiness huh..alright.Ten days for you.I'll sent you down there again.Complete your task.Hasta la vista.!"
......Snap!
The Malay kid is at the park now.Why here?
Oh..for a reason..the girl was there.
She looks sad..Teary eyes..
Couldn't touch her.
Couldn't reach her.
Just able to see her suffer.
Oh.suddenly remembered that there is a reason why the Malay kid is here.
There's a reason.There's a mission.To find her true love.
The Malay kid sat down on the bench besides her.
Wanting to tell her "I'm here."..
Feeling painful.Extracted from the forbidden love.
How can a dead person loves someone who is still breathing and lives well?
How can this dead person find a way to fulfil the promise made to that angel?
Ten days..would it be enough?
Hey......!
How to let her know that I'm here?
"Thought you'd never asked,kid!.Haha"
The Malay kid was startled by the unusual appearance of black-suited guy a.k.a angel of death.
"I'm already dead and you're making me even more half-dead by appearing like that!"
"Can you just show up normally?."
He smiled and laughed his lungs out.
Annoyed but keen to know more about capabilities to help the girl.
Asked whether appearing in front of the girl is a good idea.
The reaper confirms that it can be done.
As easy as killing an ant.
The hardest part is that..could she accept that the Malay kid is back?
But not entirely "back" to life?
The Malay kid decided to try it first and see what are the outputs of this insanely action.
Hope she'll be able to handle this.
Ok..here we go.
"Isabel.It's me."
The girl couldn't believe her eyes!
..........................................
*Budak itu diberikan peluang untuk menunaikan hasrat terakhirnya di muka bumi, iaitu mencari cinta sejati untuk gadis yang dicintainya.Dengar macam bodoh permintaan dia..tapi itulah yang telahpun diminta.Lelaki sut hitam hanya mampu tersenyum dengan kelakuan budak yang separuh jalan ke alam barzakh itu.Dia diturunkan semula ke bumi.Di taman tempat mereka sepatutnya bertemu.Gadis itu ada di situ..Wajahnya...tampak sedih dan kepiluan tersembunyi di sebalik segalanya.Budak itu bertambah terkilan dan sayu.Dia nekad.Dia perlu muncul di hadapan gadis itu.Dia perlu meyakinkannya bahawa dia di sini untuk membantu gadis itu mencari cinta.Selepas itu barulah dia akan berasa lega dan aman di sana.Apa reaksi gadis itu?
Anyway..ini mimpi.So..don't take it seriously.Terutamanya bab malaikat maut tu.Tu la gila sangat tengok Death Note.Tu pasal bab shinigami boleh masuk sekali ni..Aih...gomenasai.
by Yon Yusuff.
waiting for wake up call.
yon dah tgk citer Secret yg jay chou blakon blm?
suka music lam tuh!
n the story was great!
mcm nak sama ngan mimpi ang nih...
^_^
tau..crta tu dh lama kn.
org slalu ckp cta tu boring.
ade ke ptt.haha~
tp x tgok lg full movie dy.CD mahal.
hahaha..
mcm komik la
btoi2..
death note..
tp shinigami cm jahat..
death angel neh cm spesis bek ja..
papa ja la yon oi!!
hahaha.ye la dia baik..nak kwn ngan dy?
aku bg nomot tepon.