The Break-Up.

March 28, 2010 § 0

Perpisahan tak pernah seperit ini.
- Yon Yusuff.



Gagah.Gagahkan juga.

Aku tak faham.Not at all.
Kenapa pisahkan kami?
KAMI SAHAJA!
Dalam lima group tu kenapa group kami?
Kenapa bukan kelas A, kelas B, kelas C, kelas D?
Kenapa mesti kelas E?
(DCS Classes are assigned based on initial name vowels last semester.)

Dua semester..tak cukup.Tak.Tak cukup.
TAK CUKUP.dan TAK PERNAH AKAN CUKUP sampai detik helaan dan hembusan nafas terAKHIR kami masing-masing.

Memang.
Memang pun macam dia kata :

"Kelas je bubar..boleh jumpak lagi an.satu kampus je.rilek ar bro."

-thanks for your concern.a certain someone said this.

Woi...
Hoi!!!!!!!!!!

Hang tengah cakap pasai "hak" kami sebagai satu kelas tau ak?Maruah setiap ahli kelas tu.Hati dan perasaan kami.Put yourselves in our position.!FEELS LIKE we're on the road to he*l.

We're not even given the chance to CHOOSE..
We're 19 years old for God's sake!
At least we knew to differentiate what's wrong and what's right.
We knew what's the best for us.
We knew all along that one thing is for sure we must STICK TOGETHER.
You don't know how troublesome it is to switch classes like this.

And we're not even informed earlier about this random picked list?
Basically we're assigned to separate classes.AWAY from each other.
I'm not judging anyone or accusing of anything, but where's the justice?
It feels like we're being played around like puppets.
We're not robots, not toys, not YOURS to manipulate.
Please..at least ask our opinion or explained it to us.
TALK TO US.Please..

Right now..
21 delicate hearts are broken.
Still..no one asks us how we manage to stay composed.

How do you expect us to react?
Buat mogok, is it?Is that what everybody wants?
Or is that what everybody thinks we are?
Some ruthless kids who knows nothing?
Do we have a "DANGER" label on our forehead?

Do we have caution reminder such as : Warning!This kid is bad.Stay away?

We're humans.
Shouldn't we feel hurt about this?

I would be lying if I said I'm OK with this.
That this is just a normal thing in university.
It's easier said than done.
It didn't happen to you, so you can comment anything about it.
But us?
We're the one who have to dealt with this pain.
We're the one who have to force ourselves to stand up for ourselves.
We're the one who have to withstand this feeling of hurt, pain, and suffer.

Why ?
My fellow classmates..
They were a part of myself.
A part of the whole story of my life.
Why must it'd be ruined?
Why can't I get the answer?
Why can't I?



*Don't treat us like shadows.*





Should we go our separate ways?
Yeah I know we're still in the same campus.
Same campus..heh.
But it'll never be the same.
Sometimes "changes" are meant to be hated.
Leave?Why?
Breakup?Why?

Even if we're dragged on the ground.
I'll make sure our footprint will leave a mark in history.
A remembrance.
A step that I'm forced to be taken.
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS.
The worst thing ever happened.
The most heartbreaking.

Why?
Because I love my friends.
I love them.
See?It's as simple as that.
I wasn't forced to say that.I was given the choice to love them.These people around me..They are wonderful.I've found them.Why am I feeling like this?I'm not usually attached to people..But with them, I am.


Kawan-kawan.Berjuang untuk diri sendiri.
Bangun.





by Yon Yusuff.
my mind is filled with empty void.
i'm clinging to myself and what I believe.
God. I do believe You are with me.

What's this?

You are currently reading The Break-Up. at Yon Yusuff.

meta