Letting go is not an easy task
when smiling feels like
I must wear this lonely mask
It hurts deep inside And I just cannot hide
that there's anguish at the thought
that we should have to part
If loving you is all that means to me
when being happy is all I hope you'd be
then loving you must mean
I REALLY HAVE TO
SET YOU FREE
//This has nothing to do with me or my condition.OK?Just sharing.
Cleaning Out My Closet
March 12, 2010 § 5
What's this?
You are currently reading Cleaning Out My Closet at Yon Yusuff.
meta
- Author: Yon Yusuff
- Comments: 5 Comments
- Categories: kanvas kemerapuan penulisan
§ 5 Response to “Cleaning Out My Closet”
Yon Yusuff's Current Playlist
Yon Yusuff's Formspring
Yon Yusuff's Facebook
Categories
- fazura si tanti (2)
- Kanvas Berita Harian (13)
- Kanvas Gitar Yon (12)
- Kanvas Harian (58)
- kanvas hidup Yon (65)
- kanvas kemerapuan penulisan (60)
- SNSD (12)
- Tangan Emas (12)
- Yon Yusuff (3)
but it's mean a lot to me...
bcoz that's what i'm doing..
once again torturing my heart to forget him..~
wah2.suddenly naimah is here.
awat ada tersentuh ka wei?...
i'm always here when u post something larh... huhu
eh?really..mana la aku tau.
hahahaha~
weh aku pn baca jugak blog hg.
hahaha~