Wash your body?Wash your hands too.. LOL~

March 12, 2010 § 0





The video describes all.Hahahaha~
Funny and brilliant art!

I'm stressed out but again,.. watching this really helps me out.Haha.
Maybe I should stream those old Team MBB videos also..hmmm..... ^^
I used to watch them.Ohh..happy moments.

Yesterday I had BEL 260 mid sem test.
The reading part (the article part where you have to read and answer questions based on the article) ; is babbling something about A(H1N1) virus.Ironically I found this funny vid today.Hahahahh..
My life seems to be revolving around H1N1 these two days...^^




So..dinner this Saturday.
Hmm...I'm anticipating the outcome of our class' performance.I can't wait to woo the audiences with our funny moves.Hahaa~
GUYS, DO THE BEST YOU CAN!GO!GO!GO!
*makes a silent prayer*


Random thoughts :

Hmm..
It's just a click away but I'm hesitating.
It's now or never but it's taking me forever to make a decision.
LIFE IS TOUGH.




by Yon Yusuff.
observing the wall.

What's this?

You are currently reading Wash your body?Wash your hands too.. LOL~ at Yon Yusuff.

meta