Bawah ni lirik tipu.Wahahahaa~~
by Kenny Felder.
I'm trying to get through this alive,
Maybe figure out these tangents and cosines,
And the best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take this course less seriously,
It's only math, after all
yeah
Well, I kind of understood my high school algebra,
And in trig at least I pulled a solid "B",
But Calculus—I don't know why I'm in it,
Excuse me, but I think I've reached my limit,
As I approach despair.
Chorus:
These "D"s and these "X"s, they make me so nervous,
Who cares what the area under a curve is?
I don't know the answer to these questions, slopes and curves and tangent lines,
And the less I see the point of the derivative,
I'm failing my Calculus.
I'm failing my Calculus.
Well, I went to see the teacher, with a sheepish grin,
And he looked at me like I was just a wart upon his chin,
I've tried so hard, but I can't understand it,
I'm so right brained that I can write left handed,
I spent four hours prostrate, staring at the wall,
And I still don't understand "e".
(Chorus)
I stopped by the Web at three a.m.
To seek help from alt.algebra, and possibly from Ken,
But this is just a way that my brain won't work,
So listen, if you'll only do my homework,
I'll help your favorite charity.
(Chorus)
The Truth about Calculus
The question I asked most often is, "why do we study this?" (or its variant, "will this be on the exam?"). Indeed, it's not immediately obvious how some of the stuff we're studying will be of any use to us. Though some of us will eventually use calculus in their work in physics, chemistry, or economics, almost none of those people will ever need prove anything about calculus. (Heck, I'm not takin those anymore..^^) They're willing to trust the pure mathematicians whose job it is to certify the reliability of the theorems.
Undeniably, Calculus have shaped how we perceive the world and how we perceive our place in the world. To understand how that is true of calculus, we must put calculus into a historical perspective; we must contrast the world before calculus with the world after calculus.
We don't have technology if Calculus had never been discovered.
Oh...I hate how it sounds like.Heh.
*Oh..and I'm not a fan of calculus.I'm just posting for fun..and I'm going back to sleep.*
I SWEAR if I were to have a band soon, I'll name ourselves CALCULUS.
Hhahaha.Then relating formulas and functions to our lyrics.hehehe
Then performs in Muzik2 at TV3.Wahahaha..
Then winning trophie in AIM or ABPBH..Awwww...kelas tu~
Who knows...we might be the new trend.()
Jadi legend ke..^^
Me - Lead Guitar and rapper.
#1 - Rhythm Guitar and vocals.
#2 - Bass guitar.
#3 - Drum.
maybe..
#4 - Keyboard.
We'll be rockin' the stage dude!Gyaaa~~ XD.LOL~

by Yon Yusuff.
tidur balik.
yon jambu :D
aku na join band hg leh ta ?
gagagagaga :D
sgt sweet :)
mai2 tasha.join laaaaa~