April 08, 2010 § 0

Naimah Mohamad , silent reader-ku...hoho.


Syarat No. 01 : Thanks & Link The Person That Give You Award


Wajib ka ucap terima kasih ni?*scratches head*...
Ok2.Ungrateful person betul aku ni.
TERIMA KASIH NAIMAH MOHAMAD.^^

Syarat No. 02 : Pass This Award to Another Person

Should I?Kena ke...aiya.
Orang semua busy nak final.Takdak masa kot nak buat tag ni..~~


Syarat No. 03 : Contact The Bloggers and Tell Them About This

Ala..awat nak sebarkan pulak.

Syarat No. 04 : State 7 Things About Yourself


1. I hate coffee.But I drink it all the time.How's that even possible..
2. I LooOoove video games.
3. I can fall asleep in whatever positions I'm in.
4. I'm using SE C902 now.(Handphone)
5. I'm forgetful.Short memory loss.^^
6. Workaholic.Chronic..
7. I'm still a student studying something I like.But associated with something I hate.

OK..Dah.
Siap.


by Yon Yusuff.
a fool.

What's this?

You are currently reading at Yon Yusuff.

meta