One hella great violinist!..
I always listened to this song while studying.It kinda..keep me going. :)
An old song anyway.Just wanted to share.Hehe
I'm having my finals now.
Wish me the best.Let's see where will fate brings me next.
CTU 151, BEL 260, MAT263, MAT 183, CSC 159, CSC 138.
I hope I won't be seeing all of you next sem!Hahahaa.NO REPETITION OVER THIS SEM.NONONONONO!!HELLA NO!.fullstop.
The class had ended yesterday.My body yearns for relaxation, but no.I haven't got one and never will.Ahhh....busy,hectic life.
So..I'm still standing.
Heh.Who would've thought I'll even survive.Well..the pain is excruciatingly bringing me down. But no. No.I won't let you.
Say whatever, do whatever, think whatever..
You just don't know who I am.
You don't know what are my thoughts upon you.
I know I didnt make it up to your expectations.
To hell with that.
I am not sorry.But I'm not taking it to the heart.
I'll remember you.I'll remember that stare.
I'll remember your voice.Never should I forget.
You're just an acquaintance.

I'll treat you like a bug.
Cute to observe.
But useless to have.
Your presence suffocates me.
But still..you're a part of the nature.
Heh..bug.
You BUG me too.
by Yon Yusuff.
fascinated by a bug.to H**L with you.