I Love You is such a good word.

November 15, 2010 § 6




Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham johun mal
Uri shikku jago namyon
Jugo bannun mal
Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham johun mal
Jeremy do guaehante jugo shipun mal
Imari johaso onjongil shini najiyo
Imari johaso onjongil ilmat najiyo
Imari johaso onjongil gasumi
Kongdak kongdak indeyo
Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham johun mal
Nanun nanun ihanmadiga jongmal johayo
Sarang saranghaeyo ~

사랑해요이한마디 참좋은말
우리식구자고나면
주고반는말
사랑해요이한마디참좋은말
제르미도그애한테주고싶은말
이말이좋아서온종일신이나지요
이말이좋아서일맡나지요
이말이좋아서온종일가슴이
콩닥콩닥인데요
사랑해요이한마디참은말
나눈나눈이한마디가정말좋아요
사랑사랑해요

-----

I love you these words are good words
when our family goes to sleep
they say and recieve these words
I love you these words are good words
These words Jeremy wants to give to her too
I really Like these words and(so) am Happy all day
I really Like these words and(so) i'm joyful all day
I really Like these words and so my heart
Keeps on pounding
I love you these words are good words
I really like these words
I love, I love you :)

I'm not a fan of K-drama. And I only acknowledge their existence (e.g knowing the characters and the storyline) but I never really watch all episodes. But I love this song. ^___^
Dont you think love is such a good word?

Just like Jeremy, I have a song that I always sing when I'm not in a good condition.





I didnt actually listens to the song..I just rendered it and sing it whenever I felt the need to. It's how such simple words can move you. Lyrics are important, for me. (Extreme bias of song-lyrics. :P)
There are a lot of songs that I consider inspirational. Like SNSD's Into The New World. (And of course, gorgeous Tiffany. =.=) Ok to avoid playing favourites, I LOVE THEM ALL! hahaha.
And their "Himnae" is good too~
TO CONCLUDE, I can't start talking about them or I will be driven off the topic. --case closed--

Oh and personal choices : Give Me Some Sunshine from 3 Idiots OST. I have it on my MP3 all the time. (i downloaded it since forever!i just kept it a secret from my friends because it's a Hindi song.haha.and recently i keep it on the playlist and openly replaying the song over and over.) , It's My Life by Bon Jovi, Life is Wonderful by Jason Mraz (I like the song because it gets me thinking..the concept of how yin and yang reflects each other, plus how life is full of irony) , Famous Last Words by MCR, and Relax Take It Easy by Mika and of course a whole lot more. But I think that I can relate to those songs I've mentioned. The LYRICS of course. I also like No.1 by 2AM.^__^ Sarangsurowo (Loveable) by Kim Jong Gook. And ALL L'Arc En Ciel's song!!! Love em for sure! SUJU's Haengbok, No Other .

Although actually one SNSD song can cheer me up all day. HAHAHA~~
The magic of 9.
(mental note : uh..gotta stop mentioning them or someone'll puke at my blogpost)

Ish dah la. Nak pi makan.
I cant wait for HP7. Hehe.


by Yon Yusuff.
into the new world.hoho.sesuatu yg baru akan berlaku.*wink*


What's this?

You are currently reading I Love You is such a good word. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 6 Response to “I Love You is such a good word.”