it's when i was still SANE.

November 23, 2010 § 2


It amuses me..when I remind myself that I used to be someone who LOVEs music for the way it is.. ♥
Until today..only until THIS very day, I realized that I've strayed away too far from the real me.
It's unbelievable..I forgot how much I love punk rock. how crazy I am for jazz.
How acoustic songs became my favorite whistling tune..
WHY must this happen? How ungrateful I am..
Heh. I used to be the person who clicked every link that goes with "music-jazz-acoustic-rock-cool" and listened to every music I can find and breathe through the beauty of the sound.
The source - Myspace. and reverbnation..and yeah, Youtube and some other online streaming video/audio websites. Some artistes have their own website and music player..I guess...when I stepped into the whole Facebook-is-cool thingy..I forgot about my origins..where I used to stand tall and smiled obliviously..when I listen to music. When I can reflect back and cry because of listening to James Morrison's album tracks. Oh how I missed those days. Those days when I was not this ignorant person I am now. Physically, i'm still ME. But I've changed a lot on the inside. My taste ..and preferences are different now. I guess time had done its part of making a fool out of me.

It's weird. I never have fetishes for dancepop groups before. or funky songs..well I listen to almost everything, But not idolizing them nonchalantly! (like what's happening to me now..)
EXPLAIN HOW THE HECK DID SNSD WRECK MY MENTAL WELL-BEING?
I cant spare them this time. because they have a major role in this.
My personal aesthetic soul is slowly dissipating. HELP!

Jamie Cullum.James Morrison.Howie Day.Chet Baker.Bo.Gavin deGraw.Justin Nozuka.
All American Rejects.Dashboard Confessionals.Butterfingers.Jason Mraz.GreenDay. MCR.Disagree.JohnMayer.Seven.7CollarTShirt.Yuna.WaniArdy.FynnJamal.Kate Voegele


and more... damn it! there's more !
(they are the only people i could remember right now when writing this..)
more aspiring people to list down..but I cant remember..most of them..I'm really in the verge of tears now.
Tears of shame. Ashamed that I've forgotten my roots.




My guitar skills suck these days. plucking didnt bring the 'feel' anymore. it's just..not there. No .almost gone.
the passion is not enough...I need to find the old 'me' back. somehow I dont like what time has done to me.
and..JUST NOW I realized? ...I'm lucky it doesnt take forever to bring me back!
I'm not saying I'll stop ogling over SNSD or any other kpop music ambassadors (erk..watahel?eheh..mind my irrational choice of words..) I just want to bask in myself into the line of music I've long forgotten. That gave me the strength when I was down.. -- (the bengong-early teenage phase)


Ah..I should stop before the whole realization thing is starting to make me look like a retard.
:P ..it's refreshing to hear their songs again. :) it's hard to download these musics free..and it's even harder to find their albums. I just can stream online to listen to most of their songs..
eheh.I sound like.. pathetic. psshh~



Look at him.


I see so much magic in the picture. That passion was what moves me into liking music as a part of my life. Jamie Cullum was just an ordinary man. With extraordinary unique traits that differs him from others. He's forever my legend. He's my aspiration. I can smile when I listen because he showed me how to enjoy music. You can know..you can listen to his sincerity in singing. I dont care if others dont think that way. (Watahel?It's my opinion.Just fcuk off if you disagree) It's pure. Pure music.

Ahh...that's how much I love these kind of artists. They produce art with their whole.

And I realized that I'm much more ME the moment i decided to write this entry.

by Yon Yusuff.
breathing is easier.
i logged on to myspace earlier.and surprisingly, i cringed at the thought of abandoning it.
and i found music again.

What's this?

You are currently reading it's when i was still SANE. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 2 Response to “it's when i was still SANE.”