Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people...
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Beat
2. Bebeh
3. Ainul Hazira
4. Auni Farhah
5. Nur Syazwani
6. Elissa Eriana
7. Fasya Diana
8. Nurul Izaty
9. Syahanim
10. Trex
11. Haizumul Jannah
12. Nurul Aqidah
13. Nurul Hayati

Elissa Eriana.Tiada dalam gambar.Sorry.Give me one,then!Hahah.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you meet 10?
Kita satu ostel.Satu kelas muzik.Satu study room.Tak ingatlah mcm mana jumpak.Hari orientasi la kot?
Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Er..no.I've only heard her cry on the phone.
Would 11 and 2 make a good couple?
They dont suit each other?.haha. :)
Are you good friends with 13?
Hm..yep.We are alike in a different way.
Do you think 5 is cute?
Eheh.Dia jelita..tidak kiut.
Something about number 1?
My best buddy around.No replacements dude..
How did you meet 8?
We went to the same high school.But, recently baru rapat through YM.hahaha.hidup tentera bujang!one of my important Admirals!
What's 7's favorite color?
Hmm..terbaek wok!Pink?Purple?ahhaha.wild guess!She never told me about her fav colour.I never asked?
What would you do if 6 just confessed that they liked you?
I smile.Honestly..I'll smile.
Fact about 9?
We share the same cravings.GUITAR.She's quiet,yet talkative.
What does 1 do for a living?
Surirumah sepenuh masa.Akan menyambung pelajaran.
Would you ever live with 12?
Why wont I?She's nice..and a great friend.Oh no..pity her.Aku ni penyemak sket.How can we live together?Dia sangat kemas.
Is 2 single?
Currently..maybe..yes!
Where does 7 live?
Alor Star.Do I have to write down her address?
What do you think about 2?
She understands me.We can talk about everything.
Whats the worst and best thing about 5?
The worst is..she keeps complaining about her physiques.e.g : How she looks..
btw,She looks fine to me!haha.
The best is..she's been a great friend all this while.
Who is 11 going out with?
Hehehe..dunno.Still goin out with that restaurant owner or not?
What do you like about number 3?
Hmm..I like everything about her.Tak ada segan-segan kalau hang out together.I can be myself.She can be herself.
by Yon Yusuff.
suddenly agreed to do this.aiyayaya.
ahahha..
yg nih pon best..
wild guess huh???
yup..
i like purple... heheh but not pink ekh..pink pon oke.. just xla mint sngt..
terbaek wok!!
:)
hohoho.wild guess la.mana aku tau hg suka kaler pa.ekekekke~