My 18-years old pure lovelife confession.

June 01, 2009 § 4

Yesterday,
I'd hide my face.
I'd run.I'd guess the heart can heal itself.
I'd look at the stars but I'd cried silently.
I'd want to think the person before everybody's eyes wasn't really me.
And so yesterday..
I'd keep hurting myself from a memory I remember.
and..
Yesterday feels as if there's no tomorrow.
The pain.The suffer.
They chose to stay.

And so Today.

Today,
I'd wish you never came.
I'd wish our eyes never met.
That those mistakes were never even a mistake.
Today I'd wish when I look at you,
I could draw a smile on my pitiful face and asks..
"Who is that?",in a cheerful manner.
If that is supposed to happen today,
I'd offer you my hand.
I'd wish we'll start over again.
I'd wish we exchange our names again.
I'd wish our story will be written as beautiful as fairytales does.
And it will never ends like it did.
A wish for the future : to ask for a happy ending.
A wish for the past : to ask for a new beginning.



Oh..I wish.
There's no yesterday.

Cold heartbeat pounds out of my chest slowly.
I feel regret growing wildly inside of my puny body.
For hurting someone is something easier done than said,
I guess it's hard for you to forget.
Maybe seeking forgiveness is something I'll never get.

Oh..I wish.
There's no yesterday.

If that is supposed to happen,
I promise today is more than yesterday.








by Yon Yusuff.
burdened with past,present and future.
this is written on 010609.
1:49 a.m.

What's this?

You are currently reading My 18-years old pure lovelife confession. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 4 Response to “My 18-years old pure lovelife confession.”