A nightmare turns out to be..

June 16, 2009 § 2

As the title says.."a nightmare turns out to be.."
Oh?Unfinished sentence..Hehe.Sorry.

"A nightmare turns out to be..sad.really sad.."

Last night..
It was an eye-jerking experience in the dreamworld instead of being scared of it.
I woke up in tears.(One single tear only la..but it's still considered a tear anyway..).Quite shocking..
I seldomly cried even when I am awake.
So what the hell happened?!

I dreamt of myself being a psychotic-mass murderer.
The story goes as I was killing my best friend of all times.
I dont remember why,though.(Of course,storyline mimpi memang sentiasa tak logik.)
So..out of the blue,I killed my friend.
Oh man..We're buddies..
Then the killing just continues..on and on..
It supposed to be scary..but eventually I found it sad.
I saw myself killing my own friends.
People I knew!and I care for them..!
Why did I dreamt something horrible like that??
Why can't I have dreams of fairytales with happy endings?
So at least I could wake up and start my day with a smile..

I saw them dying and begging for their life.I wished I'd say "Sorry.." to them.
But I didn't..
I just SMILED.
Sad.
I'm not sad because they died. (But I do love my friends anyway..)
I'm sad of myself.
Why I chose to kill those people?..and HOW exactly I did it?
Psychotic..really..
I don't want to turn out like that.So sick la..Mentally challenged betul.

I often wonders why I could remember what I actually dreamt about.Every morning I woke up with a dream left to think about.
Sort of watching a movie, I would say.Everything is crystal clear.Macam Sony HD TV.Hehe.
Sometimes IT IS nice to remember those dreams.But if I had a nightmare like one of these,it's painful.
Pain is all I can describe right now.My whole day is somewhat can be effected by these dreams.
Kacau betul..



That dream last night was not a "just-average" sight,you know.When I said "murder",I really meant I murdered them.
Not just a stab to the chest or anything..I mean..more than that.
Dude..this is the result when you watch so many horror/thriller movies!.
Two words to describe it.."BLOODY AND TORTURING".
This is no dream for a person who is genuinely a "penakut".
If you are..you might have pissed in your pants!.
Even myself..woke up with sweats.Lots of sweats!..Plenty!
Well..killing your friends is not fun at all,you see..
I searched for pictures that could "picture" my dream to you readers.Found one.
Lebih kurang macam ni la..Bukan sama 100%.


Small-sized.Click for bigger image.Hehe.

Bad Morale from the dream :
Dont smile when you kill.Way too scary!

Good Morale from the dream :
Please wash your feet before you sleep.And dont imagine gruesome things before you went to bed!And..find a way to get out of your dream fast.I'll be dead crazy if I stayed long.Psiko gile..Sedih betul.


Nak cerita banyak-banyak, I don't remember every part of it.Of course la..
Ingat aku psikik/supernatural ke~
Sikit-sikit je yang lekat kat kepala ni.But still..it's enough to scare me.Haha.

Hope tonight tak ada sambungan mimpi semalam.So..wish me a happy dream!


Kepada sesiapa yang rindukan muka aku..ni latest pic.Hahahah.Kot la ada,kan.btw,this pic no edit at all.fresh from the oven!


by Yon Yusuff.
have high hopes of not killing people again and again in my dreams.haha.

What's this?

You are currently reading A nightmare turns out to be.. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 2 Response to “A nightmare turns out to be..”