R.I.P - Michael Jackson.

June 26, 2009 § 0



The world just lost the biggest pop star in history.

Siapa tak kenal Michael Jackson.Moonwalk dance dia..amazed lots of people during "Thriller" era.I remembered my peers doing that dance.And we didnt even live on his times!Kami anak tahun 90-an!Tapi dia masih berpengaruh dari zaman kami.

I admired him for creating Neverland.Man..it's so promising.A world for children.Despite of those semi-sexual cases between him and the boys,I think he's an amazing man.And he's far much better before the "horrible" accident and surgeries after surgeries.Macam muka alien dah aku tengok.Anyway,he deserves to be called "King of Pop".I'm pretty sure of that.

More about him :



Michael Joseph Jackson was born Aug. 29, 1958, in Gary. (He's an August child!Just like me..haha.) He was 4 years old when he began singing.Been married twice,I think.He married Lisa Marie Presley.Then got divorced.After that I think he did married someone but I dont know who is she.I remembered he had a pet-companion monkey named Bubbles.He tags along with that monkey everywhere (that's what I've heard of).Haha.

He died of cardiac arrest.(As reported on various articles on Internet)
Cardiac arrest is an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.

Famous names often dies young.Elvis Presley,Sudirman,P Ramlee,Jimi Hendrix,Bruce Lee,Marilyn Monroe...etc.

Hmm..

May God bless him.

Oh..!dengar khabar dia ni Islam.Dia dikebumikan macam mana?..
Atau..Michael Jackson being a Muslim is actually just a rumour?..
Tak tau la.
Just wait for the latest news..

Sekian mengenai kematian mengejut Mikel Jeksen.



by Yon Yusuff.
shocked?i dont know.trying to eat the news.

What's this?

You are currently reading R.I.P - Michael Jackson. at Yon Yusuff.

meta