Nation's Little Sister.

February 25, 2011 § 0



Recently when I watched Running Man with Park Bo Young as a guest in it, i had a hunch "i've totally seen this girl before!damn...but where?". Then it was mentioned in that episode that she was in Speedy Scandal! AHHH! Patut la! She was Cha Tae Hyun's illegitimate young daughter (who had a son as well, which makes Tae Hyun a grandfather). Funny movie..because I really like Tae Hyun's acting and I watched almost all his movies. Speedy Scandal is of course not an exception.

I love her rendition of Perhaps That. It was stated that she really did played the guitar intro in the song. AWESOME plucking. (over-react biasness)

Sorry i didnt recognize you earlier, Bo Young-ah! i'm BOYON. wanna be friends?*wriggles eyebrows* We could make a great cute pair! LOL~~~
Actually your hairstyle changed. I'm not good with faces..so..bear with me. T_T
Gwaenchana... now i remember already! :) Theehehehe...


by Yon Yusuff.
runrunrunningkundur.

What's this?

You are currently reading Nation's Little Sister. at Yon Yusuff.

meta