Revelations ; Part 1

February 11, 2011 § 4



The first fanfic I've ever written (and posted on the net) is entitled ; "What If" .

Very bittersweet ending, it's safe to say I wrote it that way purposely. And being a teenager (idiot) is another factor for me to bend over to a more angst type of fic. Maybe I was just too out of love that time. XD
AND IT IS WRITTEN BASED ON PERSONAL FEELINGS.

~whew.


HAHAHAHAHA. (Apa yang aku cuba buat ni?)
Purpose of this entry?
I'm coming out of the closet as a fanfic writer. It was never a secret, it's just that you people didnt ask me about it? Malu bertanya tak tahu sampai bila-bila. :P

I started submitting my fics on the Internet around 4 or 5 years ago. After finishing my PMR, a lot have been going through my mind at that particular period. So, writing actually kinda helps me in coping with myself. (Keep Holding On!!)

Hmm..who knows you've read my fics already but you never realized it? Hahahahahaha.


I wish Dianna Agron is one of my readers. HAHAH

But writing had been my passion for quite a while now. I just decided to post it a little later. And because I thought nobody would actually read and commented. I was just lurking around the thread and (finally) found the guts to take the chance and share my collections with everyone. :)



Up until now, I probably have written 5 on-going (completed) fanfics, 3 oneshots, and maybe just 1 fourshots. Never tried collaborating with any other authors. :P

That's it. Saja nak bagitau.
and p/s, please dont try searching for my fics. hahaha. if you're meant to read em, you'll read em someday. Believe in fate. (Suddenly becoming a cheeseball)

Whatever it is, I CONFESSED ALREADY! WUHUUU! FEELS GREAT.




by Yon Yusuff.

fireworks.


What's this?

You are currently reading Revelations ; Part 1 at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 4 Response to “Revelations ; Part 1”