Tip toe to your room- Sing For Absolution lyric.
A starlight in the gloom
I only dream of you
And you never knew
MP3...check.
The BlueBook...check.
Black Pilot pen...check.
OK. ready.
I'm right now in UiTM Kedah's Dewan Perdana, attending my LDK for this semester. Painfully compulsory for each students, the LDK is traditionally boring and i need those stuffs up there to keep my sanity during the 6 hours torture period.
.....
As I was writing this line, the slide with "Terima Kasih" on it is displayed on the big screen. Oh you're a lifesaver.
I'll go have free breakfast before I could faint because of hunger and boredom inside this hall.
Yum. Yum. Burp.
2nd session.
11:46am.
Still in the hall.
Lost count of the slides they're on right now.
Di sebuah kawasan kediaman elit Jepun...
Ada sebuah kedai makanan manis...
- i saw that line from the comic book that the girl in front was reading. technically i was reading with her. hahaha. creepy much?
I slept for 2/3 of this session. Hardly listened to anything. (Blame my MP3 and sleep hormones)
Yawned every 5 minutes (or when I abruptly awake from my slumber and sleeping again after that). Even burped in my sleep. It's the nasi lemak's fault.
ZzzZzzZz...
Woke up to the song ; Denting.
Suddenly can't sleep anymore. My body wants to, but heart and soul chose not to. Because I understand myself ;
It's time to reminisce.
And so I close my eyes and smile bitterly. (Well..at least I smiled).
So...
When everything's ALMOST over, i actually paid attention to the last few slides, because I'm not that sleepy anymore. Hehe.
4.40pm.
Went home.
by Yon Yusuff.
i went to LDK.
yeeeha~