the things,words,actions ; i wished i'd done it sooner.
July 03, 2011 § 0
I DID NOTHING.
I FAILED HER.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, I FAILED MYSELF AS A COMPANION.
When she had Anorexia, I ..
did nothing.
And you cant imagine how much I despised myself all these times thinking that it might turns out to be different if I actually said something.
My suspections is enough. I knew her that well.
Any idiot would know she had issues with just a single glance.
I teared up whenever her image runs into my mind. I still remembered her beautiful smile, and how I never failed to notice her blush when I teased her with my fail jokes. Oh how I missed that girl.
But she rarely smile now. Even if she did, it was obviously a fake one.
I'm tired.
Tired of pretending that I'm oblivious of her condition.
Praying that one day, she will return by my side as the girl I knew from before.
What's this?
You are currently reading the things,words,actions ; i wished i'd done it sooner. at Yon Yusuff.
meta
- Author: Yon Yusuff
- Comments: No Comments
- Categories: kanvas kemerapuan penulisan
Yon Yusuff's Current Playlist
Yon Yusuff's Formspring
Yon Yusuff's Facebook
Categories
- fazura si tanti (2)
- Kanvas Berita Harian (13)
- Kanvas Gitar Yon (12)
- Kanvas Harian (58)
- kanvas hidup Yon (65)
- kanvas kemerapuan penulisan (60)
- SNSD (12)
- Tangan Emas (12)
- Yon Yusuff (3)