When it rains, don’t be scared
Welcome it with a smile.
Raise your head and face the sky,
Use the rain to remember me by.
Welcome the rain and feel me in it
The droplets are my kisses.
Let my kisses touch your skin
And wash away your sadness.
The lightning is my smile
The most beautiful one that I’ve ever flashed to you
The thunder is my voice
Hear me call your name and say I love you too.
When it rains, darling, don’t be scared
Welcome it with a smile.
Love the rain and feel me in it
When it pours, know that I’m watching you from
-------------------------------------------------------
It was raining. Lightly, I think.
But there was something different about the cold that sent a chilling shiver down my spine, piercing through every cell in my body and right into my very soul; something about it that accentuated the vulnerability I feel inside.
It was that familiar pulsing sensation of cracking deep inside. Yet, I did not break, but I know eventually, I will, somehow or the other.