Bila 6 tinggal 5.
December 26, 2010 § 2
Benda yang paling menyakitkan hati Yon Yusuff ; tali gitar putus.
I felt the urge to kill. BlackOps help me.
Not happy. Not happy at all. Food help me!
p/s : When time allows, I'll find a way to make you go through something you'll never forget. payback!
Now I totally understand this confusion ; "Kids think adults dont understand them, and adults think kids are stupid. " Being someone in between (old teenager) really helps a lot. Now I'm in the correct shoes. But my shoes stink! Because I dont have my guitar string! ()&(@^&@*%#*@(@#*@(_#*@^#&@^#%^@&$!!&()!&)(!&^&
No cursewords can define what the heck am I feeling right now.
by Yon Yusuff.
...
What's this?
You are currently reading Bila 6 tinggal 5. at Yon Yusuff.
meta
- Author: Yon Yusuff
- Comments: 2 Comments
- Categories: kanvas hidup Yon
§ 2 Response to “Bila 6 tinggal 5.”
Yon Yusuff's Current Playlist
Yon Yusuff's Archives
-
▼
2010
(68)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Last Post in 2010 -> 2011
- Listen to good music ; Close your eyes and smile.
- Dont Look Back ; Pretend I've Moved On
- Bila 6 tinggal 5.
- You Can Count on Me, Babes!~
- Sleep.
- Pose Slumber Laptop Contest ; Perangkap Melin
- the 'Ghost' of Kak Limah
- Cheap Nirvana Happy Me
- Hopeless Writer ; A Little About Love
- The Song is on Replay.
- I Like Lilies.
-
▼
December
(12)
Yon Yusuff's Formspring
Yon Yusuff's Facebook
Categories
- fazura si tanti (2)
- Kanvas Berita Harian (13)
- Kanvas Gitar Yon (12)
- Kanvas Harian (58)
- kanvas hidup Yon (65)
- kanvas kemerapuan penulisan (60)
- SNSD (12)
- Tangan Emas (12)
- Yon Yusuff (3)



yon.
sabar noh? ^^
sabaq la ni. takpa hati aku besaq.