The Song is on Replay.

December 11, 2010 § 6


Most of the kids my age never heard of The Smiths. Or they did.
They just dont know that it was The Smiths' music playing on the background. I knew the band from local music store. Browsed their songs... and downloaded them from lagging Internet a couple of years ago. The songs were left to rust in my computer for I rarely listens to them nowadays (Blame my unorganized music folders).

I included this song because it is my favourite.
And a lot of people make covers from it. Like Muse. :) How convenient. Love 'em.
Oh and for the record, they also played the theme song for Charmed.
Remember that series? EPIC. Hahaha.

OK off now. Just sharing.

Good times for a change
see, the luck I've had
can make a good man
turn bad

So please please please
let me, let me, let me
let me get what I want
this time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
see, the life I've had
can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
let me get what I want
Lord knows it would be the first time
Lord knows it would be the first time


by Yon Yusuff.
i wish i can give you a bouquet of those.

What's this?

You are currently reading The Song is on Replay. at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 6 Response to “The Song is on Replay.”