Sleep.

December 24, 2010 § 0



Have you ever felt like this?

"It's like that moment when you first wake up but you're not really sure that you're awake yet."







I went through this like, EVERYTIME I woke up from my sleep.
Sleeping is my sweet escapism.
It's not like I feel brand new after I woke up, but I can be whatever I want when I sleep. With the courtesy of a pleasure called ; DREAM
s. Sometimes I just dont want to wake up and just, being stuck in there.
Sounds like I'm somewhat a mindsick person or smth. (totally signs of a chronic
psychopath).
My brain is damaged from excessive fangirling, excuse me.

Call me a genius. I totally can control what I want to dream of, if I ever intend to do that.
But I rarely do that, though. It's just that I love surprises. :)
On the contrary, I love coffee so much that it actually prevents me from dozing off. Why am I so bipolar over myself?Psh. Talk about being hypocrite. I like sleeping, but I like coffee too. Pathetic.
And hey, even a superhero needs to sleep. Tired of saving the world.

And would you do me a favor? Keep this in mind ; YON YUSUFF is eccentric,unique,idiot,random person.
Being my friend is a great choice, guys. I can at least help you colour your life if it's still in black and white. :P





by Yon Yusuff
i sleep like a log.


What's this?

You are currently reading Sleep. at Yon Yusuff.

meta