Whoever it is you fall in love with for the first time, not just love but be in love with, is the one who will always make you experience all sorts of feelings, the one you can't be logical about.
This is the way I'm learning a bit about life. From LOVE.
Falling in love is sweet.
Falling out of love is bittersweet.
Unrequited love tastes like peanut butter.
One-sided love is like stale bread. Stale bread and peanut butter will cause me stomachache later.
So I hate them.
Falling out of love is bittersweet.
Unrequited love tastes like peanut butter.
One-sided love is like stale bread. Stale bread and peanut butter will cause me stomachache later.
So I hate them.
Yes. This is a personal view. There are harsh feelings involved. Please be noted.
Love is simple yet we complicate everything.
Love is simple yet we complicate everything.
p/s : No I'm not writing this because I'm in love. Psh. Then I MUST be hungry if I want to write about food? It MUST be raining outside if I'm writing about umbrella? ... :) .
I'll just write whatever I want to. Not because I'm in a certain status or what. Or I've been there at some point. Yeah it's just my personal outburst of something. And...yeah I was in love, before. Come on, I'm already 19. What do you expect? Heck, I think I am still in love anyway. XD Not my top priority right now. So...literally I'm not actually "in love", but I do have someone in mind while writing about this.
by Yon Yusuff.
hopeless romantic. hahaha. jk~