Last Post in 2010 -> 2011

December 31, 2010 § 2



This is the perfect moment to bid adieu to your past and welcome the future. It's finally the time to move on, to leave behind memories, and look forward to the future. 


It's the 131th post!

The path from 2010 is now meeting an end ; the dawn of 2011 is emerging.


Alhamdulillah. I am still breathing and alive. I thank You, Almighty.
*Long exhale*
I dont know what's waiting ahead of me.
Thank you to my parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, grandparents, and all my family members-blood related. 
As much as I want to write more, but I think it's just enough by my "Thank You" to you all. It completes everything I'm going to say anyway. :) Love you.
Family...will always be my top priority.

Thank you to myself for being me. For always being Yon Yusuff. Forever and always.

To my friends ; I dont have anything else to say besides "Thank You." And maybe I'll pick up a few "I'm sorry" lines along the way. But for now, I just wanted to thank everyone for being my friend. And I hope you'll always be. I love you. (You know who you are.)

My 9 lovely girls ; So Nyuh Shi Dae. I know, 2010 was just a spectacular year for you.
"Jigeumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae. Apeurodo So Nyuh Shi Dae, Yeongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae!". 
You're the epitome of perfect, each of you completes each other's flaw. Forever9. Daebak~


Ellisa Eryana Shariffudin ; thank you for being with me all this while. I promise I'll reach down and take your hand if you ever need me, in any circumstances, anytime and wherever you want me to be. :)

When I looked back at the happy times of 2010, I realized I am surrounded by the best people I've ever known. Thank you all.

*I hope my taste of music will be wider.*
*I hope I'll be a better person, inside and out.*
*I hope 2011 will be a lot more meaningful.*
*I hope everyone is expecting something great in the future. I do.*




by Yon Yusuff.
last post in 2010.


*p/s : I was shopping with my parents (TESCO) and stopped by at A&W. The girls (who work there) were very friendly and breathtakingly adorable. We were just talking while waiting our order and the topic of them getting off work late tonight came up. (It's already 10.30pm that time yet it's still open) I just sighed and said that I'm sorry for them to have work during New Year's night... Not that I'm saying they should celebrate or anything, but I just thought they should have been with their families at home. And maybe said goodbye to 2010 together. One of them smiled at me (I think she giggled as well?) and muttered "Happy New Year :)" . (So cute). She looked so sincere and her smile made me smile as well.

What's this?

You are currently reading Last Post in 2010 -> 2011 at Yon Yusuff.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Last Post in 2010 -> 2011”