Just now I went shopping with my buddies.
Although the original plan was supposed to be TRIP TO PANTAI MERDEKA, but we have to cancel it because of the rain. Oh my rain, I do love you... but why did you fall endlessly today? Kinda spoil everything...But come to think of it, maybe there's something behind everything. (Hey..that rhymes!...*thing thing thing*) Anyway, think positive. :) and btw Pantai Merdeka is not that special, but I'm with my friends... so I thought it would be nice to spend some time with 'em. Aih...it's ok Yon. it's ok.I bought this T-Shit. Hehe. Ups. T-SHIRT.
Nothing special much, but I think it's my taste. my preference. suka hati I laaa...biasa la taktik kedai "Beli satu harga RM19, you beli dua I bagi RM35." Ala amoi...nasib baik you comel.Hahahaha. Actually my friend were thinking of buying one, so then I volunteered to buy another one (kinda like we're sharing money to pay) because the designs are kinda ok~ ^____^ and i never had a nirvana tshirt before. cheap and I'm lovin' it!
And I bought a capo for myself. This thing is quite a lifesaver sometimes... It's red!! OK la...Although I've always targeted white-coloured accesories (hidden fetish) , but it happens to be red this time. Awal bukak tadi punya la keraih kiang! Ni la salah satu sebab aku tak suka benda baru...grrrr~
Tapi all in all..ok la. Shiok! *golek golek dalam bilik*
I was hoping they'll stay longer. I missed having a nice chat with my friends. T.T This is a necessary drop of imaginary tear. Hehe. Apa-apa pun terima kasih kawan-kawan.
*Mum cooked a lot for you guys! Aish...rugi balik awal. And sangat kerugian jugak tak tidoq sini ~ OH FOOD AWAITS! It ends up being a REWARD to pleasure me instead. Yeay...I'm left with a lot of food... Shikshin Yon Strikes Back. *
Hehehe.
by Yon Yusuff.
rain i dont like you today.
-i could never hate rainy days :P
-i wish we could stay longer :(
-makanan makanan makanan...puan rusni masak sedap! respek la! rugi2 huhu
i love rainy days...^__^ but not today. grr~
dey makanan tu ada ayaq tangan aku skali ha. :))
mastermindnya ttap puan rusni :)
if this is ratatouille, puan rusni is remy n u r linguini :)
*gasp* now ratatouille is also dragged in. hehe. baiklah...ibu saya la ketua masak nya.
wooo... kenapa aku xtau????
eh? ...ssungguhnya... aku ingatkan hg telahpun diajak tapi hg bz..mcm hr tu?maafkan assumptionku. :P
sesungguhnya aku mmg tau ampa nak jumpak tapi aku x diajak dan sebelum2 ni aku x busy tapi aku demam and kena jaga adik2 aku coz parents aku xdak kat umah.. harap maklum...
hehe. ada ja masa lagi. mai mai jumpak~